Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TO BLOG OR NOT TO BLOG, THAT IS THE QUESTION!

What did I see for this blog when I started out? I'm not sure--maybe a place to share with family and friends that I don't see every day, maybe a place to showcase some of the things that occupy my days and bring me joy--crafts, cards, computers, church, music, Bible study. I think I know what caused me to stop blogging. It's not much of a surprise. I wanted my site to be fun and interesting and lively and eye-appealing and so much more than it is. I wanted more pictures. Since I'm using a free blog site (which I am thankful it exists), with free templates (which enabled me to even get started), it is not as interesting as many I have seen. I LOVE to visit other people's blog sites and I enjoy all that they present. But then the old "I Don't Measure Up" bug bites me and I just wish and hope to do better and do nothing. Such is the state of many of us.

So, today, here I sit, watching a Martha Stewart tv show about blogging! I'm hoping to pick up some great tips and get some information on how to improve. I have lots to research and hopefully I'll get inspired.

For now, so long, and come back to see if anything changes!

No comments: